43rd Annual Conference
National Conference Starts May 7 in Atlanta
Easton, MD. – Franchise owners, decorators and home furnishings company representatives from across the U.S. and Canada will converge on Atlanta beginning Monday, May 7, for the annual conference and supplier market of Decorating Den Interiors (www.decoratingden.com), North America’s largest home furnishings and interior design company.
Welcoming attendees at the opening session will be Allen Hugo, Regional Director of the Atlanta Region, which has been the company’s Region of the Year three times. Georgia franchise owners participating will be:
- Terri Ervin of Dacula, a Franchise Owner of the Year, winner of 42 design awards and published in more than 50 national magazines
- Barbara Elliott and Jennifer Ward Woods of Stone Mountain, a Franchise Owner of the Year, Decorator of the Year, and published in numerous national magazines, books and trade journals
- Kathy Sliz, Savannah, – Savannah Georgia Small Business Champion of the Year
- Keely Woodward, Woodstock, – Presidents Club
- Corinne Stephenson, Suwanee,
- Vivian Davila, Marietta,
- Kim Ormsby, Atlanta.
Conference attendees will include 255 franchise owners, decorators, spouses and staff, along with 100 home furnishings representatives displaying at market.
“This is our 43rd annual conference and market,” said James S. Bugg Jr., president and chief executive officer. “We’re excited to be in Atlanta, an area in which we have some dynamic owners and awarding winning decorators. We are experiencing growth and eager to celebrate that with our franchise owners.”
ABOUT DECORATING DEN INTERIORS:
Established in 1969, DDI is the largest home furnishing franchise business in North America. Each interior decorator has access to thousands of samples of designer window, wall, floor covering, furniture and accessory products, all brought directly to the each client’s home or office. Decorating Den’s experts are featured in interior decorating magazines, journals and books, such as “Decorating…the Professional Touch,” by Decorating Den’s Director of Design, Carol Donayre Bugg, ASID, DDCD.
Public Relations Counsel